Join 392 other followers
- Follow Sunny's Journal on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- CCP Military Coup in China - Xi arrest is rumored
- "We are a GO!" | Public Takedown Ops Beginning | Expect the Coming Weeks to be EYE-OPENING!!!
- SGT Report: This is the END GAME
- X22 Report, Ep. 2882 (a & b) 23 September 2022
- Hurricane Season Late September 2022
- The Storm is Coming...
- BEN FULFORD: China spurns fake pope while Russian demands abolition of Federal Reserve Board
- Documented Evidence of Real Gigantic Humanoids - Were the Nephilim Real?
- NINOS CORNER-BENJAMIN FULFORD - CHANGE OF POWER, CONFUSING TIMES AHEAD 9-14-22
- Robert Sepehr: The Stone of Destiny
Category Archives: Sundeelia
Eliza – Releasing Trauma To ascend the spiritual seeker is required to release layers upon layers of trauma and pain stored up in the Light Body, stemming from ‘past’ lives and experiences. It is rather like taking apart the proverbial … Continue reading
Reincarnation Today’s topic is reincarnation. As always, my words are simply a stepping off point for your own studies, if you are interested in such things. I encourage you to pursue your own studies if you have the time and … Continue reading
The Involvement (or not) of the Ego in the Ascension Process by Eliza Here’s another great question from one of my readers: Could you talk about how the ego evolves with our consciousness in our ascension process? Thank you! Inelia … Continue reading
Karma “The word “karma” means “action,” not “fate.” In Buddhism, karma is an energy created by willful action, through thoughts, words and deeds. We are all creating karma every minute, and the karma we create affects us every minute. It … Continue reading
To experience something beyond this reality, that exists in the 97% of light spectrum that the human eyes cannot see, is truly a mystical experience. Only those who have experienced that which cannot be explained by current modern science truly … Continue reading
Being Embodied How is everyone doing these days? Silly question, I guess. It’s definitely a test of self-mastery to retain any sense of sanity given the disruptions in our ‘normal’ way of life. I know I have had to cut … Continue reading
Beliefs Every belief has its opposite. Best thing is let go of the “beliefs” or rather the need to cling to one over another as that is a perpetuation of duality (good/evil). All life is about experiences and how you … Continue reading
On Timelines One of my readers suggested another topic, namely timelines. I will say up front, I am no expert on the matter, yet I will give forth what I know right now. Here is the question: Picking up on … Continue reading
On Gratitude Gratitude: I can certainly appreciate aspects of benevolence in Mother Nature, for example, for which I’m grateful, and I’m grateful to those folks, like yourself, who put themselves out there via websites etc., but again I’ve never seen … Continue reading