Join 392 other followers
- Follow Sunny's Journal on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- CCP Military Coup in China - Xi arrest is rumored
- "We are a GO!" | Public Takedown Ops Beginning | Expect the Coming Weeks to be EYE-OPENING!!!
- SGT Report: This is the END GAME
- X22 Report, Ep. 2882 (a & b) 23 September 2022
- The Storm is Coming...
- Hurricane Season Late September 2022
- BEN FULFORD: China spurns fake pope while Russian demands abolition of Federal Reserve Board
- NINOS CORNER-BENJAMIN FULFORD - CHANGE OF POWER, CONFUSING TIMES AHEAD 9-14-22
- Documented Evidence of Real Gigantic Humanoids - Were the Nephilim Real?
- Why the Secret Space Program(s) Are Secret
Category Archives: Nature
Hurricane Season Late September 2022 by Eliza Reporting from the SE Coast of Florida: It’s that time of year, when the tropics start heating up and the potential storms are being launched off the west coast of Africa. It’s Saturday … Continue reading
Cottage Fairy: Wandering Alone in the Forest The Cottage Fairy A little bit of beauty and whimsy on the edge of Autumn…
ECETI News #45 Planetary Awakening and Healing, Pleiadian Message It is said God works in strange ways, so it is with the beautiful many servants of God/Creator/Great Spirit. We are often taught there is heaven and hell, God and the … Continue reading
Photo by Michael Judkins on Pexels.com Those of you who are familiar with my blog, know I go quiet from time to time. I post when I am inspired to do so, or I am guided to speak. I have … Continue reading
Permaculture: The Water Wizard of Oregon Andrew Millison Ten years after Andrew Millison filmed the Permaculture water systems of the legendary Seven Seeds Farm and it’s founder, Don Tipping, he’s returned to check on the progress and developments. Since then, … Continue reading
During a webinar by Alex Collier, Elena Danaan was asked if she could explain a thing or two about dragons. Well, she did so in a video only a few hourse afterwards (1). This page provides a short summary of … Continue reading
Hurricane Season has arrived. The forecast for this weekend in southern Florida is damp, although not particularly windy. The wind speeds are forecast to be just below tropical storm level (39 MPH >). Doesn’t look like I’ll be getting a … Continue reading
Nature Walk to Green Cay – Ah… Spring is in the Air! 4 March 2022 No gator today, but I did see a large turtle resting on the shore. Its back was covered with slimy duck weed, a greenish pond … Continue reading
Nature Walk to Green Cay, Palm Beach County, FL 2 March 22 Well, I finally stirred my bones and went on another birding walk to Green Cay. I had pretty good luck, although I couldn’t capture everything I witnessed. Missed … Continue reading